- 19th October - Family Learning Sessions November 2018 Read more »
- 9th October - Half term week beginning 22nd October and INSET day Monday 29th October Read more »
- 5th October - Thursday 1st November 2018 Meeting for new Reception parents for 2019/2020 Read more »
- 3rd October - Year R trip Blue Reef Aquarium Tuesday 30th October Read more »
- 3rd October - Ofsted say we are GOOD. Please read the report Read more »
SEN - Special Educational Needs
The SENCO (Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator) is Mrs C Filson. If you have any concerns regarding your child's emotional, behavioural or academic progress please telephone the school to make an appointment to discuss your concerns.
Penhale Infants believe that all pupils should be respected and valued as per our own school values.