- 19th October - Family Learning Sessions November 2018 Read more »
- 9th October - Half term week beginning 22nd October and INSET day Monday 29th October Read more »
- 5th October - Thursday 1st November 2018 Meeting for new Reception parents for 2019/2020 Read more »
- 3rd October - Year R trip Blue Reef Aquarium Tuesday 30th October Read more »
- 3rd October - Ofsted say we are GOOD. Please read the report Read more »
THE GAP CLUB supports parents who have children at different schools and runs from 8.30am and again after school until 4.00pm. There is no charge for this club. In order to use it parents or carers must have a child at another school in Portsmouth or the surrounding area. If you are working and need longer after school child care there is a provider called "Little Learners" who will bring your child to the school and collect them after school. They also provide holiday care.
All details are availble at the school office.