- 10th December - School Choir Performance Read more »
- 10th December - Class Christmas Parties Read more »
- 10th December - Christmas Carols in the Playground Read more »
- 7th December - Christmas Jumper Day Friday 21st December 2018 Read more »
- 6th December - Christmas Dinner Menu for Wednesday 12th December Read more »
We stock a great range of fiction and non-fiction books and each class has an allocated weekly session with our librarian. Pupils are able to borrow one book a week and chose a selection of books weekly for their class reading area.
The library books are organised in the Dewey system to help you find the books more easily. Our fiction books are organised into Picture Books (A-Z of Authors Surnames), Caterpillar books (for Early Readers), Butterfly Books (for younger readers beginning to read chapter books) and Centipede Books (for readers who are beginning to read Junior Fiction)
We also have a Fairy Tale section, a Dual Language Book section and a browser box with a mixture of picture books and smaller novelty books.
Each Half-term you will find a selection of books on display that are based on a particular theme. Popular themes in the past have been “Where’s Wally” books “Cats” and “Going Wild in the Library!”
Our rainbow corner has been created to provide a comfortable and pleasant area to relax and read a book.