- 19th October - Family Learning Sessions November 2018 Read more »
- 9th October - Half term week beginning 22nd October and INSET day Monday 29th October Read more »
- 5th October - Thursday 1st November 2018 Meeting for new Reception parents for 2019/2020 Read more »
- 3rd October - Year R trip Blue Reef Aquarium Tuesday 30th October Read more »
- 3rd October - Ofsted say we are GOOD. Please read the report Read more »
We stock a great range of fiction and non-fiction books and each class has an allocated weekly session with our librarian. Pupils are able to borrow one book a week and chose a selection of books weekly for their class reading area.
The library books are organised in the Dewey system to help you find the books more easily. Our fiction books are organised into Picture Books (A-Z of Authors Surnames), Caterpillar books (for Early Readers), Butterfly Books (for younger readers beginning to read chapter books) and Centipede Books (for readers who are beginning to read Junior Fiction)
We also have a Fairy Tale section, a Dual Language Book section and a browser box with a mixture of picture books and smaller novelty books.
Each Half-term you will find a selection of books on display that are based on a particular theme. Popular themes in the past have been “Where’s Wally” books “Cats” and “Going Wild in the Library!”
Our rainbow corner has been created to provide a comfortable and pleasant area to relax and read a book.