- 10th December - School Choir Performance Read more »
- 10th December - Class Christmas Parties Read more »
- 10th December - Christmas Carols in the Playground Read more »
- 7th December - Christmas Jumper Day Friday 21st December 2018 Read more »
- 6th December - Christmas Dinner Menu for Wednesday 12th December Read more »
About the School
Please click on the "About the School" heading for more information.
About the school
Penhale Infant School is a three form entry infant school for children aged 4-7. In addition to this we have a 50 place nursery.
The school has nine large, bright classrooms as well a purpose built nursery and resource, all of which are resourced to a high standard. We have a well equipped library, two large halls and our Rainbow room, used to support pupils across the school. We have recently redeveloped our playground area, which also includes a pond and wildlife area, as well as our foundation stage outside area.
The school serves a community bound by Fratton Road, St Mary’s Road and Fratton railway line.
Times of school sessions
Children can attend an Earlybird reading session with their parents from 8.45-8.55am.
Class and dinner registers are taken at 8.55. It is important that children are in school when the whistle is blown at 8.55. If you arrive after this please take your child to reception and sign them in the late book.
The school office is open between 8.30am-4.00pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and 8.30am-3.30pm on Tuesday and Thursday.
The answer phone system operates out of hours.